|Main Market:||North America
|No. of Employees:||400~500|
|Export p.c:||60% - 70%|
QIAN SHANG OU is a professional manufacturer of soft beds. Our company has been continuously improving the quality of soft beds and providing high-satisfaction and high-quality soft beds to the world. QIAN SHANG OU has been focusing on the design, development and innovation of soft beds since 2011. Its products include upholstered beds with drawers, platform tufted beds, upholstered storage platform beds, queen-size upholstered beds, etc.
Quality is our criterion, innovation is our tradition, and creating and leading modern home culture is our goal. In the company's daily operation and management, we always adhere to the core values of "customer satisfaction, quality first", combine advanced design concepts and exquisite product technology, inherit classics, pioneer and innovate, and provide consumers with high-quality home life.
Our company's main markets are in North America, Europe, Australia and other emerging countries. As a company with a long history, our company has established good cooperative relations with many furniture wholesalers and distributors all over the world. We look forward to cooperating with more companies and believe that our high-quality products and good service will bring us win-win benefits.
QIAN SHANG OU sincerely hopes to cooperate with you.
Founded in 2011, China Bazhou QIAN SHANG OU Furniture Co., Ltd. is a professional furniture brand integrating research, design, production, sales, planning and service. Our company has been continuously improving the quality of soft beds and providing high-satisfaction and high-quality soft beds to the world. Since its establishment, we have been focusing on the design, development and innovation of soft beds, combining traditional craftsmanship with modern concepts, and following the standards of comfort, environmental protection, fashion, and health, and combining the principles of human scientific sleep to create high-end soft furniture.
Products include upholstered beds with drawers, platform tufted beds, upholstered storage platform beds, queen-size upholstered beds, etc.
China Bazhou QIAN SHANG OU Co., Ltd. always adheres to the business policy of "Quality First, Service First, Continuous Improvement, Innovation to Meet Customers", and "zero defects, zero complaints" as the quality goal. In addition, QIAN SHANG OU adopts assembly line operation, which shortens the delivery time of finished products, improves work efficiency, and meets the timely batch demand of customers.
|Main Markets||Total Revenue (%)||Main Product(s)|
|Southern Europe||20.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
|Northern Europe||17.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
|North America||10.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
|Southeast Asia||10.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
|Western Europe||10.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
|Central America||10.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
|Eastern Europe||8.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
|South America||5.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
|Mid East||5.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
|South Asia||5.00%||Metal Bed; Fabric Bed; Mattress; Nightstands|
QIAN SHANG OU currently has more than 500 employees, including more than 30 senior technical personnel and more than 30 international sales personnel. You can rest assured that all upholstered beds produced meet international standards and have won a good reputation at home and abroad.
Qian Shang Ou Cutting operation standard
1. According to the daily orders, the staff will go to the warehouse to receive the corresponding fabrics and templates required for production.
2. Check the fabric used for damage first. If the fabric has color difference, mark it and inform relevant personnel for confirmation.
3. Typesetting and drawing lines should follow the principle of “big first, then small, surface first, then side”.
4. After the typesetting is completed, check whether the quantity is the same as the sample requirements, whether the direction of the fabric pattern is the same, whether there are any missing samples, and the amount exceeds the quota standard. Wait for items to be checked.
5. The cutting line must be consistent with the model, and the straight line must be smooth, and the curved part must be smooth. All cuts are clearly marked, and the cutting error shall not be greater than 0.5mm.
6. For special orders or unintelligible parts, please make clear to relevant personnel before production, so as to avoid unnecessary waste and loss.
7. After the cutting is completed, the head, foot, stile and other parts of the bed must be sorted and placed neatly, placed in the specified position or shelf in turn, and clearly marked.
Qian Shang Ou Sewing workshop operating standards
1. According to the style, specification and quantity on the order, receive the cutting.
2. Separate the fabrics received: head, foot, stile, etc. Then stitch in accordance with the style's craft standard or pre-production sample work standard.
3. When stitching, it is required to cut the corresponding, the stitch length should be the same, the line should be smooth, the arc should be smooth and natural, the sewing should be free of wrinkles, the sewing should be bent, and the sewing size should be inconsistent.
4. The butt joints are neat when sewing, no inflection lines, no jumpers, pull points butt joints are flat, flat seams are firm, and no falling off.
5. After the sewing is completed, cut the excess thread ends and the non-woven fabric of the pressure pad on the product. The finished products are sorted and stacked neatly, and the order number is written, and the style and production number are sent to the warehouse.
Qian Shang Ou Soft package workshop operation standard
In order to improve product quality, reduce quality customer complaints, improve work efficiency, and prevent the recurrence of problems that affect the external image of the product, the following operating standards have been formulated for this workshop:
1. Workshop workers need to obey the work arrangement of the department supervisor. Cooperate with daily normal production.
2. When the production staff receive the semi-finished products of the previous process, they should carefully check to prevent defective products from flowing into the workshop, which will affect the quality of the soft package and become unqualified products.
3. In the production process, it is necessary to ensure that each product is qualified, the line of the head of the bed is smooth and full, and the pull points are balanced and not tilted. It is forbidden to miss the nails, the head surface of the bed is uneven, the surface is loose, and the quality problems such as wrinkles are prohibited.
4. All products must be produced in accordance with the operating standards of the pre-production samples of the order, and it is strictly forbidden to manufacture them at will. The production of substandard products will affect the on-time delivery.
5. When customizing the soft package, you need to set it first, position it first, and seal it in order, and return the unqualified semi-finished product to the process for repair in time.
6. During production, pay attention to the straight and smooth lines of the product, the corners are full without wrinkles, the size of the sides are the same, the nails are flat, the finished product must be inspected by itself, and the next product should be made after it is qualified. It is found during the packaging process Quality problems should be stopped in time, and non-conforming products should not be allowed to flow into the next process.
7. After the finished products are inspected and qualified by the supervisor, they should be cleaned and stacked neatly, marked with their own job number, and affixed with product labels and quantities before they can be brought into the packaging workshop.
8. New employees must undergo on-the-job training before they can produce independently. In the process, when there is a problem that you can't handle or do, you need to ask your supervisor for guidance, and you can't do rough, reckless, and produce substandard products.
9. All employees in the workshop must organize, reorganize and clean their jobs every day. Avoid scratches and staining of qualified products. You shall be responsible for the damage caused.
Qian Shang Ou Woodworking workshop operating standards
1. Workshop employees follow the production arrangements of the workshop supervisor to carry out work production, and are not allowed to produce at will.
2. Unloading needs to be cut according to the requirements of the order and the relevant data and templates on the order model. The cut plate must be consistent with the sample and size requirements. The production error shall not be greater than 0.5mm.
3. For the unclear parts of the order, you need to ask the workshop supervisor for instructions clearly before producing large goods in the future. The cut plates must be sorted and stacked and clearly marked.
4. The nailed wooden frame must be customized according to the requirements of the order style, and the operation standard is produced according to the pre-production sample operation process.
5. Before nailing the wooden frame, please check whether the board is standard and whether it is damaged. Use materials reasonably and strictly prohibit waste.
6. 3-4 nail gun nails at the custom interface of the wooden frame. Random nails, missing nails, and gun nail leakage are strictly prohibited. Ensure that the frame structure is firm
7. The binding angle of the wooden frame is vertical, and the arc-shaped part is customized according to the model arc of the nailed wooden frame. Random production is strictly prohibited.
8. The customized finished wooden frame needs to be inspected by itself, and then placed neatly, and checked by the supervisor and marked with the corresponding production number before it can be pulled into the semi-finished product area.
9. Put the finished wooden frames (head, stile, and foot of the bed) into categories, and then find the corresponding punching mold according to the style, drill holes, and wire them. Stacked neatly, and cooperate with the supervisor to check the completion of the product.